Preparing yourself mentally for any activity will definitely give you the edge you need to complete the task at hand and follow through until you get the results you want.
When you go to battle, you take with you the necessary tools you’ll need to fight. In like manner, starting a workout for 6 pack abs would require you to load up on the following:
- An Effective Training Routine
- A Healthy Diet Plan
- Basic Exercise Equipment
These are the big guns to any successful workout program. However, if you think for a second these are ALL you need, then that could be your biggest pitfall right there.
Fitness and nutrition expert Mike Geary believes that kicking off your six pack abs workout with the right mindset can get you where you want to be. Therefore, that makes it the best way to get 6 pack abs.
In his eBook, “Truth About Abs,” he shares some steps on how to successfully train your mind BEFORE you can train your body.
1. Determine what you really want. Establishing your purpose is the first step to achieving the six-pack you’ve always wanted.
2. Check for genuine desire. It’s more difficult to do something you don’t really want to do in the first place. You have to make sure that you’re really up for the challenge. Otherwise, you would only be wasting your time and energy.
Get Free Daily Lean Abs Tips
Simple Lean-Abs Tips & Tricks for Busy People!
3. Create a mental checklist of your goals. Think about your short-term and long-term goals. It’s easier to complete a task you set for yourself if you remember what they are. That right there is the best way to get six pack abs.
4. Visualize the prize. Picturing what your body would look like after all the rigorous training is the best kind of motivation. Positive thinking can take you a long, long way.
5. Keep the faith. Your mindset can either push you, or pull you back. Just believe in your ability to succeed and you can very well do anything.
6. Put everything into action. Think and then act. NOW. Keep in mind that your goals require ACTION to be realized.
Did this help you with your journey to a 6 pack abs? Let me know and leave your comments below.