Visualize yourself having rock solid six pack abs. Having a set of firm and toned abs frees you from insecurities regarding your physique, making you feel better about yourself. I believe you want that dose of confidence back in yourself, don’t you?
Proven Fact! Did you know that scientists have found that ‘beer bellies’ run in the family? You heard it right! The research published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition proves that genetics is the major culprit! See, if your dad has a big belly, you can inherit this stomach issue in the future even if you are not a beer drinker.
The truth hurts but, it’s the truth that keeps you going. Now, if you are a beer drinker who also ignores a healthy and clean diet, well that would be catastrophic! Fortunately, it is not too late to change your eating habits and follow a six-pack abs program that truly works.
Ask yourself this question, “Do I really want this? Am I committed enough to do this?” Seriously, a strong spirit and strong mindset can work wonders, but what if I told you there are actually simple, quick and safe workouts for abs?
Before performing workouts for abs, think about getting rid of excess fat in your body. Below, I’ve listed 5 incredible, fat-burning exercises that can help eliminate excess body fat. In this way, you can build ripped, well defined six pack abs quickly…
- Eat smaller dinners. A lot of people feel that eating large dinners twice a day (skipping one meal and snacks) can prevent them from removing the nasty flab. Focus here, eating 5-6 times a day in small portion works! Also, do not eat a large meal before going to sleep. This is because of the fact that our bodies are usually less active before bedtime.
- Eat breakfast. So you want to hear a no-nonsense advice? Skipping breakfast is a big No, No! If you are a believer of this worthless diet myth, the tendency is that you will force yourself to eat too much at lunch, causing your body to be inactive.
- Do cardio workouts. Cardio workouts are proven to be one of the best ways to lose fat. Believe me! Your workouts for abs are a huge waste of time if you let excess fat cover your results.
- Lift weights. If you have more muscle, then your body can burn more calories. Cardiovascular exercises as well as weight training are a great “one-two-punch” when it comes to burning and keeping off excess fat.
- Drink lots of water every day. You should be aware that you need to rehydrate your body every day. And the best way to do this is by drinking water. Take note that the amount of water you need every day is at least 10-12 cups.
Here’s a list of 5 basic and advanced workouts for abs:
- Crunches. To begin with, lie down on your back, contract your belly, and then return to the first position. The neck must be elevated for only a few inches. Remember that crunches should be performed at a slow and controlled rate.
- Twisting Crunches. Twisting crunches are performed just like the basic crunches as noted earlier. However, twisting crunches have an additional piece, before returning to the first position, twist your body as much as you can (do the twisting on both sides).
- Exercise Ball Crunches. This exercise is done like basic crunches, only using an exercise ball instead of a mat.
- Double Crunches. Also done like basic crunches, but in this exercise, you lift both your upper body and your knees at the same time.
- Bicycle. Again, begin by lying down on the floor, then lift your knees up to 45-degree angle, then move your feet as if you were riding a bicycle.
Performing these workouts for abs, along with proper diet, can turn your dream body into a reality! Stop day dreaming and start working out now. Show off those six pack abs, healthy body and gorgeous physique.
Have some of these strategies worked for you? Let me know by leaving a comment.