- Set up the pulley by attaching the bar and setting your desired weight.
- Adjust the pulley so that it’s set just a few inches off the ground.
- Lie flat on the floor and position your head directly below the pulley.
- Bend your knees and plant both feet firmly on the ground.
- Pull on the bar and hold it with both hands, palms facing upward. Your forearms should be perfectly perpendicular to your upper arms so they form a right angle.
- Lift your shoulders off the floor while simultaneously pulling the bar down close to your chest for resistance. Keep your spine aligned with the pulley’s chord and the bar parallel to the floor.
Slowly lie back on the floor while easing on the pulley’s slack.
Do you have any abs pulldowns experience? Share them by inputting your comments below.