- Find a nice, open spot in the room and place your exercise ball on the floor.
- Sit on the ball and inch your feet forward. Stop only when your lower back is resting on the ball.
- You can either touch the tips of your ears lightly with your fingers or keep your arms crossed in front of you.
- Lift your upper body while keeping your core muscles taut.
- Stop midway when you’ve reached a challenging angle. That’s approximately 45 degrees. Hold that position for a few seconds.
- Engage your abdominal muscles by keeping your neck and shoulders as relaxed as you possibly can.
- Slowly bring yourself back down and lie on the ball.
- Stay in that position for about 1-2 seconds.
Do you do your ball crunches a bit differently? Tell us how by entering your comments below.