- Position the exercise ball on the floor and make sure it’s relatively close to a wall.
- Sit on the ball and find your balance.
- Place both hands on each side of your head with your fingers lightly touching the side of your face.
- Walk a little farther from the ball so you roll on your back completely. Keep feet flat on the ground.
- Lift your shoulders up and begin to do a crunch, keeping your abdominal muscles tight.
- Exhale as you crunch up.
- Slowly go back to your initial position.
- Inhale as you lower yourself down.
What other ball crunches tips have you learned doing? Share them by adding your own tips below.