1. Putyour exercise ball on a flat surface on the floor.
2. Stand with the ball behind you.
3. Put your palms flat down on the floor as you would with a regular push up.
4. Place your ankles on top of the ball one at a time while keeping your balance.
5. Keep your arms perpendicular to the ground and the rest of your body parallel to the floor.
1. Raise your hips toward the ceiling while rolling your legs on top of the ball so that your body forms a right angle at the pelvis.
2. Keep both your legs straight.
Press your hips down and roll back the ball with your legs until you’re back to your arms are perpendicular to the floor and your body is parallel to the ground again.
Have ball pikes been effective for your abs training? Share us how by leaving your comments below.