1. Lie flat on your back. Use an exercise mat if you require additional support or cushioning.
2. Lift your feet up off the floor while bending at the knees so your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your calves are parallel to the floor.
3. Put your palms together and place them in the gap between your thighs.
4. Raise your head and shoulders as you would in a regular crunch while keeping your abdominal muscles taut.
1. Straighten out your elbows and reach out in the middle, still with palms together, toward the direction of your feet.
2. Move your hands over your right knee and reach out as far as you can on that side.
3. Move your arms all the way over your left knee and reach out as far as you can on that side.
Place your hands in the gap between your thighs.
Have you tried this workout? What personal advise can you give to make this more effective? Share your suggestions below.