- Stand directly under a pull-up bar and grab on with both hands. As an alternative, you can bend your elbows and rest your lower arms on each side of a captain’s chair.
- Allow your feet to dangle freely.
- Lift your legs in front of you at the same time without bending at the knees. Never rely on momentum.
- Keep your legs straight as possible and your abdominal muscles tight.
- Hold that position for a few seconds.
Lower your legs back to their dangling position.
What do you find most exciting with hanging leg lifts? Share your thoughts by leaving your comments below.