- Lie flat on your back on the floor.
- Spread your arms across the floor.
- Lift your legs straight up so that your lower body and upper body form a right angle.
- Lift your shoulders slightly off the ground as you would in a regular crunch.
- Extend your arms in front of you and reach out to slightly touch your knees.
- Drop your arms back down to the floor to form a T with your upper body.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2, but this time, lower your legs slightly while keeping them straight.
- Drop your arms back to the floor.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 and lower your legs even further.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 until your legs are just an inch away from the floor.
- Rest your arms over your chest.
- Raise your legs straight up.
In what other ways can you do this exercise easier? Add your own advise by sending your comments below.