- 1. Set up an exercise bar horizontally so that it’s at least 3 feet off the ground.
- Grip the bar from underneath, using both hands, shoulder width apart.
- Make sure that your back is off the floor and your feet are stretched out in front of you, heels touching the floor and arms hanging freely, so that your whole body forms about 45 degrees with the floor.
1. Pull your chest upward with your arms, keeping the rest of your body and legs as straight as possible.
2. Go all the way up until your chin is barely touching the bar.
1. Lower your body down until your arms are hanging freely while still maintaining a straight back.
Have you done reverse push-up’s before? What other tips can you add? Share them by entering your comments below.