Stand 1 to 2 feet away from a sturdy ledge or bench that’s about thigh high, feet shoulder width apart.
1. Lower your hips and squat down as you prepare to leap up on to the ledge or bench and extend both arms in front of your chest.
2. Extend your knees and leap up on to the ledge or bench.
2. Land in a full squat on both feet, keeping your arms stretched out in front of you. Remember not to push your knees over the line of your toes to maintain the right squat position.
1. Extend your knees and jump backward and down to the ground.
2. Land in a full squat on both feet.
Expert with the squat jump? Share your tips by adding your comments below.