- Adjust bench so that it’s at a 45 degree angle to the floor.
- Hook your feet at the top of the bench and lie down.
- Take a medicine ball and hold it over your chest with both hands.
- Lift your upper body off the bench.
- Simultaneously raise the ball toward the ceiling and above your head, releasing it slightly and catching it right back while your shoulders are still up.
Slowly make your way back to the bench and assume your starting position.
Have you tried this? What is your greatest challenge with the v-sit up exercise? Tell us more by entering your comments below.