- Lie flat on the floor, facing the ceiling.
- Bend your knees and position the ball securely between your knees.
- Bend your elbows and put your hands on each side of your head, fingers lightly touching the sides.
- Lift your knees toward the direction of your upper torso as you blow out air.
- Simultaneously lift your shoulders slightly off the floor.
Slowly lower your shoulders and your legs back down to the original position as you inhale, but make sure your feet don’t touch the ground.
Are exercise balls a regular part of your training? Tell us how by providing your experience below.