Have you ever wondered if it was possible to build ripped abs without having to go to the gym? You can definitely get the body of your dreams even as you work out in the comfort of your home. All you need is time, effort, and dedication to do stick to your program. By using common house tools, you’ll be working your abs in no time.
Top 5 reminders before you start to build ripped abs:
- Stretch. Doing this can help loosen up your muscles before you engage in more strenuous activities.
- Don’t over do it. If you’re a beginner, start with smaller weights and gradually increase as you progress so you don’t hurt yourself.
- Drink lots of water. Drinking water is one way to replenish lost liquids in your body when you are doing your daily routine.
- No meals right before the routine. Eating a heavy meal right before your abs routine might cause stomach discomfort.
- Eat right. Eating healthy foods to build ripped abs is the best way to go.
Simple tools you can find around the house:
- Sand or stones
- Piece of cloth
- Lawn chair
Aside from doing regular crunches and sit ups, you can do the following to incorporate variety and intensity in your work out at home:
- Fill the bucket with sand or stones
- Tie the rope to the bucket’s handle and attach it to a piece of cloth
- Use the cloth to strap your feet into
- Hang the bucket on the pole with the pulley on it. So, pulling on the rope will make it go up and giving it slack will make it goes down
- Lie down on the lawn chair so your back is parallel to the ground
Perform at least 15-30 pulls a day for beginners and 50 or more for professionals. If you feel that the weights are not enough then that’s the time you add more. Always remember to rest in between sets. Performing this regularly and increasing the resistance every so often will surely help you build ripped abs.
What other creative ways have you done to build ripped abs? Share your strategies below.