Are you sick and tired of not being able to lose your post pregnancy belly fat? A woman’s stomach does not magically melt back to slimness immediately following the birth of her child. Losing a pregnancy belly may take time, dedication, and a return to pre-pregnancy diet and exercise. Fortunately, there is a way for you to get back into pre-pregnancy shape.
These are the 6 most effective ways to burn pregnancy belly fat:
1. Exercise. Exercise is the key to keep you on top. Little and often; walk, run, skip, swim, yoga, dance, aerobics, whatever it is that is more appealing to you – do it! Try to perform these at least three times a week for 30 minutes each time.
2. Avoid Eating Sugar. Use natural sweeteners like pure honey, yacon syrup, Stevia, or dark raw agave nectar. Cut out the cakes, breads, pastries, and pies that contain sugar, too.
3. Drink Water. Water is the key to everything. It keeps things moving and really assists weight loss fast. Drink 8-10 glasses of clean and filtered water daily.
4. Eating of Raw Greens. Eating a lot of green leafy vegetables like broccoli, spinach, watercress, kale, spring greens, and lettuce’s is an amazing way to balance blood sugar and enhance essential oil and iron levels. These are powerful foods that help to burn pregnancy belly fat.
5. Eat Fish not Meat. Fish contains good essential fat. The best fish to eat are organic salmon, mackerel, and sardines.
6. Don’t overeat. Stop eating when you are full! Overeating causes constipation, sluggish digestion, and bloating.
There are 3 major factors in losing pregnancy belly – following proper nutrition and exercise during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and exercising after pregnancy. It is very important to pay attention to how eating habits have changed since before pregnancy began. It may be difficult for you to reduce calorie intake, but this will definitely help reduce a pregnancy belly.
Start diet alterations by replacing unhealthy foods with the foods that are high in nutritional value and then begin to work with calorie reduction. Do exercise regularly, eat right, and take yourself out of having a pregnancy belly fat.