- Place your exercise mat on the floor and kneel down.
- Extend your right arm so that your palm is pushing up against the floor and your left arm is resting straight on your side.
- Push both feet outward until your left foot is resting on top of your right. At this point, the only parts of your body that are touching the mat are your right hand and the outer part of your right foot.
1. Keep your legs and upper body as straight as possible.
2. Extend your left arm outward so that it forms a straight line with your right arm.
3. Hold this position for as long as you can.
Relax your arms and legs, face the other way, and prop yourself up on your left hand and left feet this time.