- Place the exercise ball on the floor and sit on it as you would a regular chair.
- Do a couple of steps forward until you’ve rolled completely on your back and stop when the arch of your back is resting on the ball’s curve.
- Keep your knees bent at a 90 degree angle to the floor, feet flat on the floor, legs slightly more that shoulder width apart, and light touch the sides of your face with both hands.
- Lift your shoulders up while keeping your abdominal muscles tight and stop once your upper body forms a 45 degree angle with your hips.
- While holding that position, alternate rotating your shoulders toward the opposite direction, slightly crossing over your chest and facing the direction of the opposite leg.
Go back down to your original position.
What other benefits has the exercise ball provided for you? Let us know by adding your insights below.