When I was a little kid, I used to rush home from school so that I could watch after-school cartoons.
My favorite cartoons to watch were:
- He-man and the Masters of the Universe – Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends – Transformers
I loved the action, adventure and even an occasional lesson that these cartoons offered.
And it never failed, at some point during the cartoon a cereal commercial would come on.
Whether it was Lucky charms, Froot Loops, or Fruity Pebbles, at the end of the commercial they would say that their cereal was “part of a complete breakfast”…
- Their cereal at the very center – a glass of milk – a glass of orange juice – and a slice of toast
As a kid, I never thought to challenge this and always tried to have this “complete breakfast”…
Get Free Daily Lean Abs Tips
Simple Lean-Abs Tips & Tricks for Busy People!
And also a Flintstones vitamin.
I had always assumed, back then, that everybody had my best interest in mind.
It never dawned on me, that this “complete breakfast” could be a deliberate attempt purely design to get me to buy there cereal.
But as an adult, I learned just how harmful eating these cereals for breakfast can be to my body and to maintaining lean abs.
A quick Google search, and I found that this “complete breakfast” (cereal, glass of milk, glass was juice, slice of toast) had as much sugar as if I had eaten a donut and a can of soda for breakfast.
What a scam!
Here is what you can learn from all of this:
1) Never trust a popular food company to give you unbiased, truthful information about how to eat a healthy diet.
2) Always read the nutrition label and determine how much fat, sugar and chemicals are in the product.
3) learn how to eat a balanced, nutritious diet that keeps you lean and healthy for a lifetime (from a source not tied to the food industry)…
And the best information I found on how to sift through the Food Industry’s LIES and eat for a flat-belly on auto-pilot is from Isabel.
Her extremely popular book gives you the code the big-dawgs on “Food Profit” street are fighting to keep from you…
All the best!
P.S. When it comes to having a lean body, breakfast is the most important meal of the day…
…don’t fall for the tricks and scams that the food industry has put out there to keep you uninformed, unhealthy and “unlean”.