- Find a linear space on the floor and stand on one side of the room, feet shoulder width apart.
- Lower your hips as you would when you’re about to sit on a chair, but stop halfway.
- Keep your back straight.
- Straighten out your arms over your thighs, as if lifting an imaginary barbell.
1. Spring forward by fully extending your body and legs in mid-air, swinging your arms backward for momentum.
2. Land in a full squat on both feet, extending your arms fully in front of you.
Go back to your starting position.
Have you done this before? What can you say about performing jumpers? Send in your thought by filling up the comment box below.